GAY VAMPIRE GAY VAMPIRE

Beautiful art and colors man. Animation was really smooth too.

The Story of Moldylocks The Story of Moldylocks

Solid stuff dude, awesome art and animation. If Tom had any sense, he'd front page this bad boy.

#StopWhitePeople2016 #StopWhitePeople2016

I really liked the colors and character design. I think the motion was solid, but could have been a little more active. The subtle shake was kind of cool, but I think some blinking and a little movement from backgrounds characters would have helped the animation feel more alive. The sound was a little annoying. The high frequency stuff was a little too much at times, but it wasn't too bad.

As far as voice acting, I think one character could have been better. It seemed like the teacher was supposed to be a redneck, but the voice actress couldn't really pull it off. I feel like if she went way overboard with the accent it would have been funnier than underselling the accent.

The script came off a little lazy. After the teacher starts talking about white history and the kid talks about shooting up the school, the story becomes all too predictable. I think some shock value or a twist would have really helped make the animation more entertaining. Overall, its not bad. I'm digging your art style and look forward to seeing more of your stuff, m80.

Donald Trump Vs. Bernie Sanders Donald Trump Vs. Bernie Sanders

Pretty weak tbh, didn't really capture the Donald Trump charisma. Sounded more like a drunk fat guy at a party.

Trump 2016

tonyfamous responds:

I thought I captured his personality and charisma pretty well. A big, fat, dumb, racist, misogynistic, loudmouth. ;-)

Yonder Ho! - Episode 8 Yonder Ho! - Episode 8

Weird stuff man, pretty cool.

Bertn1991 responds:

Littlefinger is a Badass Littlefinger is a Badass

How the hell is this a parody? It's just the scene reenacted.

bayerbeat responds:

i don't like you. you're rude :-(

LOL fight ever 2 LOL fight ever 2

when that chipmunk hump guy head XDDD

Djjaner responds:

yoyoyoyo! :D

Slaves of Farmville Slaves of Farmville

Way too late for this, get with the times dude.

ADASport responds:

We made back in 2011 actually but only recently released on NG. Agree getting with time is crucial

Retarded Animal Babies 9 Retarded Animal Babies 9

Wow, people actually bought this.

Pokeball Z Pokeball Z

Wow, that sucked. Good animation, though.