The Story of Moldylocks The Story of Moldylocks

Solid stuff dude, awesome art and animation. If Tom had any sense, he'd front page this bad boy.

#StopWhitePeople2016 #StopWhitePeople2016

I really liked the colors and character design. I think the motion was solid, but could have been a little more active. The subtle shake was kind of cool, but I think some blinking and a little movement from backgrounds characters would have helped the animation feel more alive. The sound was a little annoying. The high frequency stuff was a little too much at times, but it wasn't too bad.

As far as voice acting, I think one character could have been better. It seemed like the teacher was supposed to be a redneck, but the voice actress couldn't really pull it off. I feel like if she went way overboard with the accent it would have been funnier than underselling the accent.

The script came off a little lazy. After the teacher starts talking about white history and the kid talks about shooting up the school, the story becomes all too predictable. I think some shock value or a twist would have really helped make the animation more entertaining. Overall, its not bad. I'm digging your art style and look forward to seeing more of your stuff, m80.

Donald Trump Vs. Bernie Sanders Donald Trump Vs. Bernie Sanders

Pretty weak tbh, didn't really capture the Donald Trump charisma. Sounded more like a drunk fat guy at a party.

Trump 2016

tonyfamous responds:

I thought I captured his personality and charisma pretty well. A big, fat, dumb, racist, misogynistic, loudmouth. ;-)

Medical Examination Medical Examination

lmfao, love the music. u guys r awsome

Shine Wars 2 Shine Wars 2

i didn't really know what to expect. The graphics were kind of weird, but I started to like them more as I played. The music on the night stages is pretty good, I prefer it to the day stages song. As far as the gameplay, it was pretty easy, but was still entertaining. Overall, this wasn't the most original game, but the graphics and music were different than I am used to, which is a good thing.

Jacksmith Jacksmith

Too bad.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

This song is really good wow

Dead Toes Dead Toes

Best song on Newgrounds, ez.

Sup, Muscles? - Danica Sup, Muscles? - Danica

Honestly, I can't stop listening to this song. Really good. Surprised to see it uploaded here to Newgrounds lol.

Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad

I give it a 5, but I can't see her pussy! >:((((

TRUMP 2016 TRUMP 2016

Trump is literally Hitler, right Bernie fag?

InkClod responds: